As Britain’s leading independent bed retailer, we warmly welcome you to join our award-winning business. If you like to feel valued, to be supported to excel and to be rewarded for your hard work, you’ll fit in at Land of Beds, where we love to say: ‘Thank you and well done’.
Share our passion for helping our valued customers to get a good night’s sleep, and join us at this exciting moment in our 40-year history.
We've learned that our customers want real information about the bed they've got their eye on and how it will help them get an amazing night’s sleep.
Can you deliver an exceptional customer journey? By exceptional, we mean the best when it comes to closing a sale, so it goes without saying that you'll be a great communicator with a tenacity for delivering sales results. Building a friendly connection will be your go to and self-motivation is built into your DNA, so much so, your ability to recommend the right bed for your customer will be second to none.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Previous sales experience in a call center or retail environment, with an understanding of delivering exceptional customer service
- The capacity to gather information and learn quickly so to make the right recommendation for your customer
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding and influencing customer buying behaviour
- A competitive, positive and outgoing personality with a genuine desire to succeed
- Experience of working towards your own individual targets and as part of a team
- Live Chat / Instant Messaging experience
We are open during the following time periods: Monday - Friday, 9am - 8pm; Saturday, 9am - 5.30pm; Sunday, 11am - 7pm (Including Bank Holidays). This means we need someone who can work flexibly across weekends, as well as bank holiday weekends and during the festive period on a rota basis.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary you can boost through uncapped commission
- 28 days’ paid leave each year
- Support to gain new qualifications
- Regular training and career development opportunities
- Social events including our Staff Recognition Awards
- Team building experiences
- Discounted gym membership
If successful with your application, your journey with Land of Beds will start with a fun-filled and informative induction at our Head Office in Frodsham, Cheshire. Once you land in your department, the learning continues and never stops, with Land of Beds specific courses, qualifications and progression platforms, your future is in good hands.
Apply If you believe you fit our criteria and want to join our vibrant Land of Beds family in finding every one of our customers a bed they truly love.
Full and part-time positions available – Based at our Helsby Office in Cheshire – WA6 0DL however must be flexible to drive to our stores in WA6 6QL and WN5 9LD
Closing Date: Friday 14th February
Apply now by sending us your CV to email@example.com