Dunlopillo Mattresses at Land of Beds
4.7 / 5 (209 reviews)
All Dunlopillo mattresses are 100% latex and have been engineered to provide sleepers with unparalleled support and comfort ensuring a sumptuous pain free night’s sleep. Dunlopillo latex is naturally breathable and ideal for allergy sufferers. All models are covered with a Climazone fabric that has been designed to help maintain an even climate throughout the night. The mattresses all contain the most important features to focus on when buying a mattress:
- Smaller perforations in the loin and thigh area for increased comfort
- Built –in air flow management system to ensure the mattress stay fresh
- Softer comfort zone to cushion shoulders to relieve any pressure points
- Extra support in the middle zone to keep that perfect sleeping posture
- Special ventilation system to allow body heat to escape and to maintain perfect body temperature
- Use of latex that encourages healthy blood flow into your muscles allowing you to wake up feeling a lot more refreshed
- Actipro™ technology is used in our mattress fabric to eliminate unwanted allergens, reduce bacteria and unpleasant smells, helping to maintain a welcoming and refreshing sleep environment.
- Natural latex has anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Easy Care - Dunlopillo mattresses do not require turning.
- Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by using their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Latex’s open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress; this also promotes constant air circulation. Natural movement during the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Each mattress comes complete with a full 8 year guarantee.