About Rest Assured Divan Beds
4.6 / 5 (13 reviews)
Rest Assured divan beds are designed to provide the ultimate sanctuary, a safe haven where you can relax away from the worries of the world. All timber used in Rest Assured divan beds come from FSC certified forests. The base features a solid wooden top which is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress. Rest Assured mattresses contain hundreds of pocket springs placed tightly together under layers of sumptuous fillings. Rest Assured mattresses re designed to adjust to you, rather than the other way around. Each precise spring is wrapped in its own individual material sleeve, which allows the spring to independently move whilst holding exactly the right tension. Each Rest Assured mattress is poised to adjust and respond to your every movement, giving you a deeply supportive sleep all night long.
The fillings are as follows.
- Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Memory foam is an innovative material designed to shape itself to the contours of your body and then spring back into shape when pressure is released. Memory foam mattresses can offer valuable sleep support in a number of ways, such as enhancing circulation, equalizing pressure to relieve back problems, promote better spinal alignment, and reducing the effect of allergens for a fresher, healthier night's sleep.
- Some mattresses contains traditional mattress filling, which provides a comfortable supportive layer on top of the spring system.
This mattress also features either open coil or pocket springs.
- Open Coil Spring - This mattress has an open coil spring system where the springs are wired together to form a total frame work beneath the mattress fillings. This is the most common spring type used in mattresses sold in the UK and will provide the same level of support throughout the product. This offers a cost effective alternative to an independent pocket spring system.
- Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper layer of springs shape to the body contours while the lower layer’s absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper.