Airsprung Eco Pure Hybrid Mattress from the Airsprung Eco collection.
Made Exclusively for Land of Beds
'Love it or Exchange it': Our 60-Night Comfort Guarantee
Try your new Airsprung mattress in the comfort of your own home with our 'Love it or Exchange it' 60-night comfort guarantee. We know you will love your new Airsprung mattress however if you would like to exchange it simply contact us within 60 nights of receiving your mattress and our team will be happy to offer you expert advice and exchange it for another model in the Airsprung range. To view the full terms on our 'Love it or Exchange it' 60-night comfort guarantee, please click here
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Hybrid Springs - Mini pocket springs and Airsprung Supercoil® springs work in harmony for maximum support and comfort all night long.
- Repreve® Our Ocean™ Cover – Made from 100% recycled plastic, collected from coastlines to prevent marine pollution.
- Medium Tension - Good all rounder for front, side or back sleepers.
Airsprung have created their Eco Collection with sustainability, affordability and quality at the front of their minds. Their Eco Pure Hybrid Mattress features a duo of innovative springs to offer you maximum support and unmatched comfort each night, along with various layers made using recycled fibres. The Repreve® Our Ocean™ cover is made from 100% recycled plastics, collected from 50km of coastlines and waterways, preventing further water pollution and helping to preserve marine wildlife. With the Eco Pure Hybrid, you get more than just a restful night's sleep, you are also taking steps towards a greener future.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Responsive Mini Pocket Springs - A responsive layer of Mini-pocket springs creates an enhanced comfort layer which offers unrivalled support.
- Airsprung Supercoil® Springs - Interconnected springs that evenly spread your body weight to reduce the build-up of pressure points.
- Comfort Layer – A generous layer of soft fibres provides softness and resilience, using a high content of recycled fibres, great for you and the environment.
- Eco Reviver™ - Airsprung’s upcycled insulator layer, which brings to life fabric offcuts gained from the production process. Sitting on top of the spring unit, Reviver™ provides added support and cushioning comfort all night long.
- Foundation Layer - Supports the spring unit for great stability and longer mattress life.
- Repreve® Our Ocean™ Cover - A soft knit polyester cover made from 100% recycled plastic collected from 50km of coastlines and waterways in countries that lack formal recycling systems. Airsprung are the first to bring this material to the market, using 100% yarn, playing an essential part in creating sustainable products that work towards creating cleaner oceans and preserving marine wildlife.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Cover Material – 100% Recycled Polyester.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattress's life span.
- Made in the UK.
- Rolled and Vacuum Packed – Easy to transport upstairs, through small stairways and loft spaces. Once in your room, the mattress can be unpacked in minutes, then wait just two hours and the mattress is ready to use.
Measurements, Weights and Dimensions
W - Width x L - Length x D - Depth
- Single - W 90cm (3ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8”) – Mattress Weight – 17.2kgs (38lbs)
- Small Double – W 120cm (4ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8”) – Mattress Weight – 22.9kgs (50lbs)
- Double – W 135cm (4ft6) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 25cm (9.8”) – Mattress Weight – 25.8kgs (57lbs)
- King Size – W 150cm (5ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 25cm (9.8”) – Mattress Weight – 30.2kgs (66lbs)
- Super King Size – W 180cm (6ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 25cm (9.8”) – Mattress Weight – 36.2kgs (80lbs)
Mattress Maximum User Weight Per Sleeping Side - 114kgs (18st)
You must unroll the mattress within 1 month of purchase to ensure it expands to its full flat size and the foam recovers to its intended comfort.
Please note, if using this mattress with a bed frame, we recommend the distance between each slat is no greater than 7.5cm.
||Eco Pure Hybrid
||25cm / 9.8inch
* All measurements are approximate and are subject to a tolerance of + or - 2cm
** Image is for illustration purposes only
*** Pillows, cushions, throws and bed dressings not included.