Sleepeezee Jessica Divan Bed from the Sleepeezee Jessica collection.
'Love it or Exchange it': Our 60-Night Comfort Guarantee
Try your new Sleepeezee mattress in the comfort of your own home with our 'Love it or Exchange it' 60-night comfort guarantee. We know you will love your new Sleepeezee mattress however if you would like to exchange it simply contact us within 60 nights of receiving your mattress and our team will be happy to offer you expert advice and exchange it for another model in the Sleepeezee range. To view the full terms on our 'Love it or Exchange it' 60-night comfort guarantee, please click here
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Supportive and breathable Staycool gel channels away excess body heat for enhanced sleep.
- Medium to Firm Tension - Good for people who change sleeping position
- Free 10 year guarantee
The Jessica is endorsed by the European Champion, World Champion, and Olympic gold medalist, Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill, who is Sleepeezee's Brand Ambassador for 2020. Just like Dame Jessica, Sleepeezee understand the importance of a good night's sleep when it comes to recovering from an exhausting day. "As an athlete, sleep and rest are an integral part of any training regime, but at the heart of a good night's sleep is a well-made mattress."
Features and Benefits:
- 1800 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together. The Pocket Spring system is up to 28% cooler than foams.
- Deep Staycool Gel Layer - Pressure sensitive support that immediately responds to your body shape and helps to regulate body temperature, while being supportive and breathable so it will channel away excess body heat for a refreshing night's sleep.
- Memory Foam - Memory foam is an innovative material designed to shape itself to the contours of your body and then spring back into shape when pressure is released. Memory foam mattresses can offer valuable sleep support in a number of ways, such as enhancing circulation, equalizing pressure to relieve back problems, promote better spinal alignment, and reducing the effect of allergens for a fresher, healthier night's sleep.
- White Fibre Support Layer - Providing added comfort with excellent recovery and rebound properties to give you enhanced support.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Helps relieve potential issues with allergies for a healthier night's sleep.
- Edge to Edge Foam Encapsulated Support - A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- Quilted Soft Knit Cover - Upholstered in a soft knit cover that gives you a sumptuous finish that gives enhanced comfort and a truly luxurious feel.
- Mattress Cover - 38% Viscose 62% Polyester.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Easy Care - No need to turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
Divan Base Options:
- Platform Top - The base features a solid wooden top which is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress.
- Divan Drawer Options – High quality drawers made from hardwood timber and materials alogng with robust constuction techniques to provide superior storage space.
- Optional Side or End Opening Ottoman Base - An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman when accessing your stored items. As a rule of thumb, a king size ottoman divan base has 6 times more space than a 2 drawer divan!
- Castors - Stylish castors support the divan base adding a contemporary, luxury feel to any room.
- Available in a range of fabrics and colours.
Measurements, Weights and Dimensions:
W- Width x L – Length x D- Depth
- Single – W 90cm (3ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 25kg (55lbs)
- Small Double – W 120cm (4ft) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 32kg (70lbs)
- Double – W 135cm (4ft6) x L 190cm (6ft3) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 38kg (83lbs)
- King Size – W 150cm (5ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 42kg (92lbs)
- Super King Size – W 180cm (6ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 50kg (110lbs)
- Super King Size Zip and Link – 2 x W 90cm (3ft) x L 200cm (6ft6) x D 70cm (27.5’’) - Mattress Weight 50kg (110lbs)
- Platform Top Ottoman Base Depth including castors - 41cm (16'')
Mattress Maximum User Weight per sleeping side - 114kg (18st)
|No. of Springs
||41cm / 16.1inch
||29cm / 11.4inch
|Total (Base + Mattress)
||70cm / 27.6inch
* All measurements are approximate and are subject to a tolerance of + or - 2cm
** Image is for illustration purposes only
*** Pillows, cushions, throws and bed dressings not included.